The standard mortgage in the United States is a 30 year fixed rate mortgage. The mortgages that got people (as well as the banks and the government) into trouble were adjustable rate mortgages. The best mortgage is the 15 year fixed rate mortgage; the one people pay the least attention to.
- 3 Forget Credit Card Debt: Americans are Worried about Medical Bills
- 3 Are You Teaching Your Child About Money?
- 3 Two Types of Investor NOT to Be: Overconfident and Status Quo
- 3 Best Way to Build a Freelance Portfolio: Focus on YOUR Blog and Byline
- 3 Four Considerations for Purchasing Your Glasses Online