Considering the difficulties in today’s economy, it’s certainly a time to cut expenses. Saving money by eliminating unnecessary purchases leaves you a nest egg for when you really need it. In addition, saving money helps you pay down existing credit card or other bills. And with the Debt Movement upon us, there isn’t a better time to skim the fat off of your budget and start rocking that debt!
- 3 Forget Credit Card Debt: Americans are Worried about Medical Bills
- 3 Are You Teaching Your Child About Money?
- 3 Two Types of Investor NOT to Be: Overconfident and Status Quo
- 3 Best Way to Build a Freelance Portfolio: Focus on YOUR Blog and Byline
- 3 Four Considerations for Purchasing Your Glasses Online