Depending on the situation, the 529 might be good enough to help out, but not quite enough to completely cover the costs. But if there is too much in the account, you could lose some of your ability for the financial aid you need.
- 3 Forget Credit Card Debt: Americans are Worried about Medical Bills
- 3 Are You Teaching Your Child About Money?
- 3 Two Types of Investor NOT to Be: Overconfident and Status Quo
- 3 Best Way to Build a Freelance Portfolio: Focus on YOUR Blog and Byline
- 3 Four Considerations for Purchasing Your Glasses Online