The markets are seeing red today with the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY) trading at $135.86, -0.60 (-0.44%). After Greece received its second bailout over the holiday weekend, the markets have started to show major cracks. Interestingly enough, this is happening just as the retail investor is jumping back into the market. This is setting up for a sell off and pivot top of 2012. Yes, you heard it first here, we are close, if not at the highs of 2012.
- 3 Forget Credit Card Debt: Americans are Worried about Medical Bills
- 3 Are You Teaching Your Child About Money?
- 3 Two Types of Investor NOT to Be: Overconfident and Status Quo
- 3 Best Way to Build a Freelance Portfolio: Focus on YOUR Blog and Byline
- 3 Four Considerations for Purchasing Your Glasses Online