The markets are seeing red today with the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY) trading at $135.86, -0.60 (-0.44%). After Greece received its second bailout over the holiday weekend, the markets have started to show major cracks. Interestingly enough, this is happening just as the retail investor is jumping back into the market. This is setting up for a sell off and pivot top of 2012. Yes, you heard it first here, we are close, if not at the highs of 2012.
- 3 Is it Better to Sell a Car Yourself or Trade it in?
- 3 What is The Worst Experience You Have Ever Had at an Airport?
- 3 Deadly Pitfalls of Webpreneurship (and How to Recover from Them)
- 3 Beware the Dangers of Social Media Lifestyle Inflation
- 2 Making Extra Money Taking Online Surveys! Is it Worth it?