A common misunderstanding of individuals contemplating when to retire is that you can not access your retirement accounts until you are at least age 59 1/2. You may be surprised to learn that there are ways to withdraw funds from your retirement accounts before age 59 1/2 and avoid paying the 10% early withdrawal penalty.
- 3 Is it Better to Sell a Car Yourself or Trade it in?
- 3 What is The Worst Experience You Have Ever Had at an Airport?
- 3 Deadly Pitfalls of Webpreneurship (and How to Recover from Them)
- 3 Beware the Dangers of Social Media Lifestyle Inflation
- 2 Making Extra Money Taking Online Surveys! Is it Worth it?