US dollar is up against the euro today, and higher against other currencies right now. Greenback is gaining against the 17-nation euro as the ECB cuts its key rate to 1%, and as European banks increase their demand for dollars.
- 3 Is it Better to Sell a Car Yourself or Trade it in?
- 3 What is The Worst Experience You Have Ever Had at an Airport?
- 3 Deadly Pitfalls of Webpreneurship (and How to Recover from Them)
- 3 Beware the Dangers of Social Media Lifestyle Inflation
- 2 Making Extra Money Taking Online Surveys! Is it Worth it?