US dollar is lower across the board as equities show some spunk today. US stock futures are expected to open higher, and British stocks are higher today. There is a measure of risk appetite today as Forex traders consider what could be positive economic data.
- 3 Forget Credit Card Debt: Americans are Worried about Medical Bills
- 3 Are You Teaching Your Child About Money?
- 3 Two Types of Investor NOT to Be: Overconfident and Status Quo
- 3 Best Way to Build a Freelance Portfolio: Focus on YOUR Blog and Byline
- 3 Four Considerations for Purchasing Your Glasses Online