I’ve said before that contrary to popular wisdom, for me it seems I have a much harder time controlling random spending with cash than I do with plastic (in my case, a debit card). I know that the party line is that you spend more per transaction with plastic, and I’m not doubting that is the case with most people...
- 3 Forget Credit Card Debt: Americans are Worried about Medical Bills
- 3 Are You Teaching Your Child About Money?
- 3 Two Types of Investor NOT to Be: Overconfident and Status Quo
- 3 Best Way to Build a Freelance Portfolio: Focus on YOUR Blog and Byline
- 3 Four Considerations for Purchasing Your Glasses Online